Pink Line

Grid List

Set Descending Direction

1-10 of 32

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  1. 18th
    Aluminum; 72 x 9 x 1"; In 1993 the original station was demolished and rebuilt. On June 25, 2006, the 18th station, along with all other stations on the 54/Cermak branch of the Blue Line, became part of the Pink Line. Learn More
  2. 18th Pink
    Aluminum; 72 x 9 x 1"; 18th station opened on April 28, 1896 and has a ridership of about 554,439 passengers. Learn More
  3. 54-Cermak
    Aluminum; 72 x 9 x 1"; Opened August 1, 1912, 54-Cermak station is the western terminus along the Pink Line. Learn More
  4. 54-Cermak Pink
    Aluminum; 72 x 9 x 1"; 54th-Cermak is a station on the Chicago Transit Authority's 'L' system, serving the Pink Line, and is the western terminus of this line. It is at Cermak Road between 54th and Laramie Avenues. Learn More
  5. Adams-Wabash
    Aluminum; 72 x 9 x 1"; Adams-Wabash station is the closet CTA station to Symphony Center, home of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, and the Art Institute of Chicago. Learn More
  6. Ashland-Lake
    Aluminum; 72 x 9 x 1"; Ashland Station opened on November 6, 1893 as part of the Lake Street Elevated Railroad's initial route, and it is one of the oldest standing stations on the 'L'. Learn More
  7. California-Douglas
    Aluminum; 72 x 9 x 1"; California is an abandoned rapid transit station in the East Garfield Park neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. California opened on June 22, 1958, and closed on September 2, 1973, as part of a group of budget-related CTA station closings. Learn More
  8. California-Douglas
    Aluminum; 72 x 9 x 1"; California is a station on the Chicago Transit Authority's 'L' system, serving the Pink Line. The station opened on March 10, 1902, as part of the Metropolitan West Side Elevated Railroad's Douglas Park branch. Learn More
  9. Central Park
    Aluminum; 72 x 9 x 1"; Central is an abandoned rapid transit station in the Austin neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. Central opened on March 27, 1961, and closed on September 2, 1973, as part of a group of budget-related CTA station closings. Learn More
  10. Central Park Pink
    Aluminum; 72 x 9 x 1"; Central Park station, along the CTA's Pink Line station opened on December 9, 1951, as a replacement for the closed Drake, Lawndale, and Homan stations. Learn More

Grid List

Set Descending Direction

1-10 of 32

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4