Island Park

Island Park

More Views

Island Park

Availability: Order Now!

$299.00
Island Park Station was built as a signal stop by the New York and Long Beach Railroad in April 1898 as The Dykes. In 1922, developer Edgewater Smith changed the name of the island from Jekyl Island to Island Park.
Reset Configuration

* Required Fields

Description

Details

Island Park Station was built as a signal stop by the New York and Long Beach Railroad in April 1898 as The Dykes. In 1922, developer Edgewater Smith changed the name of the island from Jekyl Island to Island Park.
Reviews