Port Washington Branch

Grid List

Set Descending Direction

1-10 of 12

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  1. Auburndale
    Auburndale Station was originally built in 1901. The elevated platform was renovated in 2004-05. Learn More
  2. Bayside
    Bayside Station was originally built on October 27, 1866, by the North Shore Railroad of Long Island, a subsidiary of the New York and Flushing Railroad. Learn More
  3. Broadway
    Originally built in 1866 by the New York and Flushing Railroad, Broadway Station was named for Broadway, the old name used for the section of Northern Boulevard (NY 25A) passing through Flushing and Auburndale. Learn More
  4. Douglaston
    Douglaston Station was originally built on October 27, 1866. It has an average ridership of 2,375 commuters. Learn More
  5. Flushing-Main Street
    Flushing Main Street station was originally built in December 1853 by the New York and Flushing Railroad, but not opened until June 26, 1854. Learn More
  6. Great Neck
    Great Neck was originally the terminus of the New York and Flushing Railroad when it was built in 1866 by a subsidiary called the North Shore Railroad, and called Brookdale Station. Learn More
  7. Little Neck
    Little Neck station was built on July 1870 and rebuilt on 1890. It has an average ridership of 2,886 passengers. Learn More
  8. Manhasset
    Manhasset station was built by the Great Neck and Port Washington Railroad in 1899, the year after the Manhasset Viaduct was completed. The station was rebuilt in 1924 in the Dutch-colonial style. Learn More
  9. Murray Hill
    Murray Hill Station was originally built in either 1889. Minor renovations took place between 1991 and 1993. A new pedestrian bridge as well as other amenities were added in 2005. Learn More
  10. Plandome
    Plandome station was built in 1909, and as such was the last station to be built on the Port Washington Branch, until the World's Fair station opened in 1939. Learn More

Grid List

Set Descending Direction

1-10 of 12

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2